SAM in San Francisco (SF)

MarlowewolraM
This topic is 2107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried him out several years ago when I was visiting SF. He gave an excellent massage and the extras were truly awesome. Since that time he has moved and also gone through a room mate. I am looking forward to seeing him again on my next visit later this year. Please let us know about your experience if you try him out.

I saw him, maybe 8-10 years ago. Had one of the sexiest massages ever as well as good therapeutic touch. Back then he had a boyfriend that also did sensual massage and I believe they shared the apartment and did 4 handed massages. I left SF after that but never made a second appointment when I was visiting because there was a thread on this blog that he now only did therapeutic, he is a CMT, so if you're looking for more you might want to ask up front.

I saw him, maybe 8-10 years ago. Had one of the sexiest massages ever as well as good therapeutic touch. Back then he had a boyfriend that also did sensual massage and I believe they shared the apartment and did 4 handed massages. I left SF after that but never made a second appointment when I was visiting because there was a thread on this blog that he now only did therapeutic, he is a CMT, so if you're looking for more you might want to ask up front.

+1

Has anyone had any experience with Sam in SF? His ad seems to have reviews in 2014 and 2017 only, which is a little odd, but I’m intrigued. Thanks!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/15328/

-Marlowe

When Masseurfinder went through their FOSTA/SESTA paranoia last month, many masseurs had reviews purged that for whatever inexplicable reason were deemed suspect. As a result countless reviews have been removed from all masseurs profile pages.

Perhaps this is why there is a multi year gap on Sam's profile.

Huh. I wonder if I met him at the point where he was just starting out with the therapeutic, and wanted to concentrate on that. That long ago, I can't remember what his ad text said or implied.

I saw Sam a few times over the years. When he was starting out, he did therapeutic massages. He did work nude if requested, but as you said, he did it somewhat reluctantly and it wasn't sensual. His massage technique then evolved, and then he did sensual massages that were very sensual. Now I believe that he has come full circle and is doing primarily therapeutic work. When I last contacted him (which was at least a year or two ago), he made it clear that his massages were strictly therapeutic now, and I haven't been back. That said, he is an extremely talented massage therapist, and if you're looking for a great therapeutic massage, he can definitely deliver.

I have to agree with NotMike, I saw Sam for the first time, probably close to 10 years ago. The massage itself was excellent and very interactive. He was nude from the beginning of the massage and seemed to have no problems with it. Over the next couple of years I saw him a few more times, but he had issues with arriving at his place at scheduled times and cutting the massage time short because of his tardiness. I finally quit getting massages from him because of this and then I moved away. When traveling back a few years ago, I saw his ad and it clearly stated that it was therapeutic only and the cost had been adjusted down. I didn't try contacting him.

• 2 months later...

As for the paucity of reviews MF did a major purge over the past 18 months. I personally went from 45 reviews to 2 when the purge was done. Jake Deckard in NYC/LA had many more than that and also ended up with two when it was through. Now every 3 months we are allowed to post one review provided by email from our clients if MF doesn’t think it is on the up and up they will ask for the email details. There is no real rhyme or reason to which reviews went down but as a long time provider it is frustrating to lose legit reviews from over a decade ago until now. It is also funny to see hobbyists sneer at therapists for being therapeutic based on their reviews and copy. Because they (MF) won’t let anything that hints at sensual or the varied code words that imply it. Still us guys don’t have it near as bad as women providers who have lost virtually every advertising option and their much needed ability to screen and be safe. So it could be worse.