Mrgoodbody arrives in Boston June 2

freecahill1965
This topic is 2176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are you sure? I don't ever remember LAT mentioning this guy. I don't think he has. I know he mentioned wanting to see him in a post.

I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

you're right....I got him mixed up with Alex_xxx earlier when both were mentioned about the same time earlier today.....thanks, b n t, for realizing this......will delete my post......

Thank you for the feedback. I talked with several of his former clients through RM. They said he was not a passionate kisser that alone was enough for me to pass. I went with Alex_xxx. He has a similar hot muscular body and performs well in all areas. I made the right move apparently.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

I can't see this guy's screenname without thinking about "Slim Goodbody," a character invented when I was a kid in the 1970's, to promote kids' health and fitness (and I had no idea the actor was actually still around and doing the same schtick, lol). Used to creep me the fuck out to be honest. Still kinda does.

307047_10151193189028957_575034779_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1379c799d81460c39888ed8928499256&oe=5B7FF32B