Under25

marylander1940
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was recently on time-out because of posting a picture the moderators judged to be inappropriate because the model looked underage. I accept their decision and I'll be more careful on my future posts. I never intended to do such a thing and I'm well aware of the rules of this forum's gallery, I even reported posts of XXX rated pictures and I'll continue to do so.

This hasn't been the first time someone gets excluded from participating because of this issue. It happened a few years ago to a former frequent poster who I tried to nickname "the master of the gallery". I still don't know which picture triggered my time-out and I wish the moderator had told me about it. I recognize that we are now in different times and we have to adjust accordingly and be as cautious as possible.

Hereby I would like to express my sincere apologies for my actions, I won't be posting any more pics on this thread where I assume that picture was posted. I also would like to thank the moderator for taking the appropriate actions to keep this forum going in these new times.

I was recently on time-out because of posting a picture the moderators judged to be inappropriate because the model looked underage. I accept their decision and I'll be more careful on my future posts. I never intended to do such a thing and I'm well aware of the rules of this forum's gallery, I even reported posts of XXX rated pictures and I'll continue to do so.

This hasn't been the first time someone gets excluded from participating because of this issue. It happened a few years ago to a former frequent poster who I tried to nickname "the master of the gallery". I still don't know which picture triggered my time-out and I wish the moderator had told me about it.

@marylander1940. The image you were timed-out for was posted in the Kamil thread. The picture showed a comparison, one of him at 16 years old & the other at 28. The age was right on the picture. It wasn’t that he “looked underage”, he was underage. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Cooper

@marylander1940. The image you were timed-out for was posted in the Kamil thread. The picture showed a comparison, one of him at 16 years old & the other at 28. The age was right on the picture. It wasn’t that he “looked underage”, he was underage. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Cooper

Thank you for telling me.

My apologies again, lesson learned