411 on Rick in LA

labro85
This topic is 2191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know he has a bad reputation on this board but I had a great experience with him. The more I read about him, it seems to be hit or miss. For me he was a hit. I will say I have tried to see him again but he hasn't been great at replying to messages/emails.

I know he has a bad reputation on this board but I had a great experience with him. The more I read about him, it seems to be hit or miss. For me he was a hit. I will say I have tried to see him again but he hasn't been great at replying to messages/emails.

You're a paying client that wants to give him business and "he hasn't been great at replying to messages/emails"? That's a bad experience, dude.

Any truth to the rumor his cock is just a mangled piece of deli meat?

I saw him a couple of times - but both were a while ago. Maybe 2010 and 2008. Both times I had a great experience. As to his cock - one of the LARGEST I have ever seen. I am sad to see such bad reviews for him......and sorry to hear that it appears his life has taken a downward turn.