awkward but...

Robbie L
This topic is 2179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The masseur will generally show whatever massage skills he's got on your back first, so there's twenty minutes to half an hour right there. When he turns you over, what happens next is up to you! A lot of them actually have to be coaxed into delivering a happy ending, so I really wouldn't get ahead of myself worrying about this . . .

The masseur will generally show whatever massage skills he's got on your back first, so there's twenty minutes to half an hour right there. When he turns you over, what happens next is up to you! A lot of them actually have to be coaxed into delivering a happy ending, so I really wouldn't get ahead of myself worrying about this . . .

Good point...thanks. The whole thing has me wildly excited and petrified - lol!

Good point...thanks. The whole thing has me wildly excited and petrified - lol!

Breathe deeply. Communicate if you are close and want it to last longer. Don’t be afraid to say “I’m close! Slow down”

I can be a quick one too as some of these masseurs are truly professionals but if I want it to last I just say “I’m close and don’t want to cum yet” they honor it and actually get into making it last.

The edge and tease is the best. If you’re going to a spa, find a guy who knows and enjoys that game.

Breathe deeply. Communicate if you are close and want it to last longer. Don’t be afraid to say “I’m close! Slow down”

I can be a quick one too as some of these masseurs are truly professionals but if I want it to last I just say “I’m close and don’t want to cum yet” they honor it and actually get into making it last.

The edge and tease is the best. If you’re going to a spa, find a guy who knows and enjoys that game.

sounds hot! lol...thanks!!!

sounds hot! lol...thanks!!!

I wish I could recreate the excitement and nervousness of my first sensual massage. :rolleyes:

Have been lucky with guys who have given a massage with HE in that they usually know when to back off to make you last longer but even if you don't as Travis69 says see what comes up next or if not you are really relaxed and massage feels even better!

I wish I could recreate the excitement and nervousness of my first sensual massage. :rolleyes:

Have been lucky with guys who have given a massage with HE in that they usually know when to back off to make you last longer but even if you don't as Travis69 says see what comes up next or if not you are really relaxed and massage feels even better!