411 ON MARCO

Inkdnaija00
This topic is 1643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very friendly and nice guy. He's more ripped in person than from what he looks like his photos. Really strong massage therapist who knows what he's doing. He was super patient and communicative with me as I was having to schedule and reschedule a massage due to my unpredictable schedule over a holiday weekend. Very charming and very attractive.

• 2 weeks later...
Very friendly and nice guy. He's more ripped in person than from what he looks like his photos. Really strong massage therapist who knows what he's doing. He was super patient and communicative with me as I was having to schedule and reschedule a massage due to my unpredictable schedule over a holiday weekend. Very charming and very attractive.

Why thank you..I see hes coming to DC

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Maybe we just didn't hit it off, but he's a bit older than he looks, and while the massage was solid, it seemed like the extras you'd expect at his price point were delivered only grudgingly . . . then again, maybe he just had a bad day.

I hope you're right that he just had an off day - since I'm seeing him tomorrow! ;)

He quoted me $200 per hour for mutual nude and mutual touch. I declined since I usually could get pretty solid and happy service at the usual $150/160 price mark. Just not sure he'd be $200-worth that good, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, pushing it, I got a quote of $250 for 90 minutes, which is above the usual $200/240.

I think a guy charging $160 an hour and $240 for 90 minutes is already pushing it, and I am unlikely to tip unless he is insanely hot AND the vibe & chemistry are awesome. And if he is not insanely hot, I probably won't even try at this rate. All this is more a matter of principle than a matter of money, because I frequently pay well over $240 for a really good session with a masseur whose quoted rate is like $200. But if he tries to push it by quoting $240, he gets less or no business at all.

At $250, I am thinking I'll likely do multiples of $20 so I am looking at a baseline of $260. Nah.

Not because I cannot afford it but because it sets the stage in a wrong way. I don't like the feel of being treated like a cash machine.

• 3 months later...

Concur with everything that is said. Seen him multiple times, one of the finest in the industry

• 4 months later...

I also agree that Marco is one of the best in the nation. He's a very kind and calming personality. He's very sexy, performs nude, and is very generous with his body. When I was first starting m4m massages, I was a little too uptight to enjoy HE. Marco had the perfect skillset, look, and persona to give me my first. I should tell him that someday!

I also agree that Marco is one of the best in the nation. He's a very kind and calming personality. He's very sexy, performs nude, and is very generous with his body. When I was first starting m4m massages, I was a little too uptight to enjoy HE. Marco had the perfect skillset, look, and persona to give me my first. I should tell him that someday!

I'm glad I booked him already. Looking forward to this weekend ?