411 on Maddox in Houston

qpwoeiru
This topic is 1132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just got off the phone with him:

Overnight is 1500, offers a boyfriend experience but NO FULL ON SEX, will RECEIVE oral but NOT give oral.

So, if you are my 'boyfriend' .... and we aren't having sex, isn't that just a FRIEND?

PSH!!! Thank you, next.

But DAMN, the voice is SEXY AS HELL!

Amen brother! I suck my friend, but(t)fuck my boyfriend!!

Guest InthePines

My issue isn't his pricing, but rather the oddness of his profile and service history. His face photos are constantly being added and removed from his rent.men and rentmaseur profiles and regardless of the continual interest that surrounds the guy, there isn't one person who's reported seeing him, nor a review in any of his profiles in his over two years of being on the sites.

Not exactly a crime, but it's weird.

Guest InthePines

My issue isn't his pricing, but rather the oddness of his profile and service history. His face photos are constantly being added and removed from his rent.men and rentmaseur profiles and regardless of the continual interest that surrounds the guy, there isn't one person who's reported seeing him, nor a review in any of his profiles in his over two years of being on the sites.

Not exactly a crime, but it's weird.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Took one for the team gang. Heres the deets: extremely handsome and friendly guy and very sexy. On the pricey side. Massage is meh. Pretty much a 20-30 min rub down and then a flip over to leave happy. If you’re looking for a legit massage, not your guy. If you’re looking for an ok massage with a super handsome sexy friendly guy, give it a shot. Hope that helps

Thanks, Scot3017, for that helpful review.

I've been seeing his ads off and on for several years, even though his ad says he has only two years of experience. Some of those pictures have been around for years, especially the no-face ones. At least he's showing his face now.

• 1 year later...