411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

On 1/27/2023 at 9:05 AM, lamk59229b said:

Just had a session with Dan- it was a good experience and very sensual vs sports/therapeutic if that is your thing. 

I have had two sessions with Dan. First was in December and it was a very pleasant experience. He was very sensual with me and overall made me feel great, having been very sore a few weeks after I had really throw out my back.

When I went two weeks ago Dan was available, so I booked him. Our session was in the first room on the left and I noticed that Ben had put up a sign about the no negotiating tips where the clothing hooks used to be. 

This time, Dan was pretty good but it was not as sensual as the first time. In the beginning, he was more "therapeutic" but eventually he started being more sensual as the massage progressed.  (Of course that was around the time the massage was coming to an end and I asked if he would be able to extend it for just a few minutes but he said he was not allowed to). 

About a month prior to this recent experience, I had Luis and it was one of the best massage experiences I've had since I started going to 27 last fall; so maybe my expectations were just a little too high.

I would not be against booking Dan again but next time, I'll give one of the other guys a try.

48 minutes ago, gdlookingtravlr said:

I have had two sessions with Dan. First was in December and it was a very pleasant experience. He was very sensual with me and overall made me feel great, having been very sore a few weeks after I had really throw out my back.

When I went two weeks ago Dan was available, so I booked him. Our session was in the first room on the left and I noticed that Ben had put up a sign about the no negotiating tips where the clothing hooks used to be. 

This time, Dan was pretty good but it was not as sensual as the first time. In the beginning, he was more "therapeutic" but eventually he started being more sensual as the massage progressed.  (Of course that was around the time the massage was coming to an end and I asked if he would be able to extend it for just a few minutes but he said he was not allowed to). 

About a month prior to this recent experience, I had Luis and it was one of the best massage experiences I've had since I started going to 27 last fall; so maybe my expectations were just a little too high.

I would not be against booking Dan again but next time, I'll give one of the other guys a try.

I have tried Dan and it was a very relaxing professional massage, nothing sensual.  

Oliver seems hot in the new lineup. 

Had a session with Oliver last week.  Nice guy, strong hands and it was a deep massage.  Started with stretching thru the towel, progressed to the deep tissue massage.  All therapeutic, nothing sensual.  Nice facility.

On 4/23/2023 at 9:19 PM, Benhby said:

The link above is the new gallery

I am sorry about Andrey     He doesn’t have schedule this week   Will retrain him    Currently when we have new people join , Yura will train him first  later i will train a second round    

To be honest  except some new guy who have experience before he join us , I don’t recommend those new new guy    😅    

I marked in gallery who have experience among those new guys.   ❤️

Who is on page 41 and 42?

Is page 5 Yura? Does he ever do massages still?

On 4/23/2023 at 9:19 PM, Benhby said:

The link above is the new gallery

I am sorry about Andrey     He doesn’t have schedule this week   Will retrain him    Currently when we have new people join , Yura will train him first  later i will train a second round    

To be honest  except some new guy who have experience before he join us , I don’t recommend those new new guy    😅    

I marked in gallery who have experience among those new guys.   ❤️

Appreciate that you provide this list but I don’t see any names 😕 Are all of the masseurs listed here?