Should a Masseur disclose if they’re POZ?

fratphysicals
This topic is 2194 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would NEVER trust ANYONE telling me they are HIV negative ( a masseur, a date, a quick hook up......which your massage was).....and then have unprotected sex with them. Just because they say they are negative does not make it true. I know we all can get carried away in the moment, and if they say they are negative we believe them, and want it to be true, and will do foolish things. But I lived through the horror during the height of the Aids epidemic and watched friends die, and would NEVER take someone's word if they casually said they are negative. Safe sex always, I don't care what they tell me.

Deep stuff and thank you!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the mistake of having bareback sex once with a hook up. This was over a decade ago when you still had to wait for months before an HIV test would be conclusive. The stress of living in fear for 6 months and then waiting another 2 weeks for the test results scared me straight. There is no guy hot enough for me put myself through that stress.

I made the mistake of having bareback sex once with a hook up. This was over a decade ago when you still had to wait for months before an HIV test would be conclusive. The stress of living in fear for 6 months and then waiting another 2 weeks for the test results scared me straight. There is no guy hot enough for me put myself through that stress.

Lmao right!!!