NYC's "Huge Dick Tommy"

tenderloin
This topic is 2171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In his defense, it appears some pictures are that way and others not.....if a concern to any, just ask him what's the deal today

Kinda meant that as a joke. Gotta find some flaw no matter how hot the guy is!

But you seem to contradict @SizeQueen16 who said the pics were very old and most likely fake. Do you know otherwise?

If so dish buddy. If that guy is real I'll overlook any pubic hairdo!

But you seem to contradict @SizeQueen16 who said the pics were very old and most likely fake. Do you know otherwise?

Those pictures have been around since before the shutdown of Rentboy in August 2015. There was a 411 about him. He was based in CA at the time and using a different name. Nobody had any info about him. I'd proceed with extreme caution.

~Boomer~

sorry, yeah, no problem.....was taking you a bit too seriously!

I know nothing about him.....and some reliable people here seem to think the pictures are "fake" in some way......probably a real person (!), but not the guy who will show up!

sorry, yeah, no problem.....was taking you a bit too seriously!

I know nothing about him.....and some reliable people here seem to think the pictures are "fake" in some way......probably a real person (!), but not the guy who will show up!

The pictures are taken by a photographer that had a website featuring all nude black men. It was active in the late 90's/early 2000's unfortunately I cannot recall the name at the moment. Lots of the pictures of the models featured are still floating around the net to this day. There were also video for each model that went a long with the pics from the photoshoot of them j/o usually. Now if the actual model ever used these pics to promote himself I do not know but the photos are over a decade old for sure.