SARugbymuscle

MartyB
This topic is 2166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met up with this amazing man today and damn he is so great. I have previously reviewed him as well. What I have discovered is that when I top I like it best when a muscular hot man like this rides me where I can look at his face and free for both of us to do what we want. He really is extraordinary. Plus one of the truly great guys out there. Not sure I would have much $'s left if he lived in NYC...loL

I met up with this amazing man today and damn he is so great. I have previously reviewed him as well. What I have discovered is that when I top I like it best when a muscular hot man like this rides me where I can look at his face and free for both of us to do what we want. He really is extraordinary. Plus one of the truly great guys out there. Not sure I would have much $'s left if he lived in NYC...loL

Link????

He's on my bucket list.

https://rent.men/sarugbymuscle

• 1 month later...

Just submitted a review for sarugbymuscle (also known as sarug) to Daddy's Reviews. Great experience. Although he spends most of his time in London and South Africa, will definitely see him again when he comes back to the Bay Area.