DavidWood, visiting San Francisco from Arizona

maninsoma
This topic is 2202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If this guy is legit then all I have to say is YUM, at least to the photos.

https://rentmasseur.com/Davidwood

Given that he has three different travel cities listed for the same time over the next 30 days, though, I'm smelling something fishy. I guess it could just be that he's hoping someone in one of those places will pay for his airfare in order to facilitate a meeting.

If this guy is legit then all I have to say is YUM, at least to the photos.

https://rentmasseur.com/Davidwood

Given that he has three different travel cities listed for the same time over the next 30 days, though, I'm smelling something fishy. I guess it could just be that he's hoping someone in one of those places will pay for his airfare in order to facilitate a meeting.

Wow great find! Let's hope that it doesn't turn out fishy. Any experience, Arizona based compatriots?

hopefully other Arizona forum members will chime in, but I fairly often check out the Phoenix market offerings, and I've never spotted this gentleman's photos before; he may have recently moved to Phoenix (he's got an upstate New York area code); but I'd definitely like to know more about him; I'm smitten!

hopefully other Arizona forum members will chime in, but I fairly often check out the Phoenix market offerings, and I've never spotted this gentleman's photos before; he may have recently moved to Phoenix (he's got an upstate New York area code); but I'd definitely like to know more about him; I'm smitten!

Looks like he just joined Rentmassuer.com

Typo on his weight.

Would be nice to hear if anyone on the forum has met him.