Asking for a Dominant scenario...

Bdrake
This topic is 2187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a provider into the BDSM scene, I usually appreciate honest and upfront requests. If you’d like to do it without a “paper trail” of details, ask if you can call to discuss.

I’d do a bit of research first to see if they have kink as an interest or if they have any background, you don’t want a newbie domming you, it can actually get dangerous depending on what you want. Once on the phone, I’d probably just be straightforward, “Hey, I noticed that you are a top and are into domming, I have a fantasy I’d really like to experience one day, I’d love to be tied to...etc” and then just ask something like “Do you think you could help me?”

That way you describe exactly what you want, and only ask 1 question, can we make this happen. There’s no back and forth, just a yes or no, if they are good they may suggest a few ideas of their own to enhance the scene :)

Agree, ask beforehand. Some will reply honestly that domination is not something they’re comfortable with. Others have an interest but you’re session may bring that out in them. I wouldn’t get into restraints or bondage until you know the provider. I don’t think you’ll have a problem in LA.

Agree, ask beforehand. Some will reply honestly that domination is not something they’re comfortable with. Others have an interest but you’re session may bring that out in them. I wouldn’t get into restraints or bondage until you know the provider. I don’t think you’ll have a problem in LA.

100% Agree. Can’t believe I didn’t mention it in my first reply, but NEVER get into restraints unless you have quality references you can trust recommending the provider, or have seen then before and established mutual trust. It may be very difficult to find someone not only comfortable with domming, but who you also trust. That being said LA is a huge and wonderful city with at least 2 of everything you can imagine, and at least 1 of most things you wouldn’t want to imagine haha. I always recommend trying the things you wouldn’t want to imagine first ;)

This might sound kind of silly, but if you want to cover your ass with a first time meet being bondage related, put ALL your valuables (wallet, even payment for the session) in a hotel safe so you KNOW you will have to be untied to pay before they leave. I still would recommend Pensant’s advice and only get into bondage with someone I know, or was recommended to me by this board, or another provider/client, but realistically if you are traveling and can’t find a recommendation and jump, it might save you a possible bad situation turning worse.

If you want more specific advice about the scenario you have in mind feel free to DM and I can possibly make some recommendations that would make it easier to pull off, and if anyone is ever in Orlando and wishing to check out some BDSM as either a sub or a dom, let me know, kinda my specialty teehee :)

ANYONE who is proficient in the BDSM scene is going to be perfectly fine with "20 questions" .

S&M is a VERY broad spectrum and REQUIRES discussion first, whether you are paying the DOM or simply meeting up with mutual interests.

If any DOM suggests you allow yourself to be tied up and submit to him, without prior discussions of interests and limits, do NOT play with them.