Trading services with other masseurs?

FrancisCA
This topic is 2185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have done this before (not a CMT myself but have given some in the past). I would say this is almost even more enjoyable than getting a massage if it’s the right client. I traded with an incredibly hot jock in his mid 20’s a while back who identified as completely straight. The massage started out purely therapeutic but it was very clear he was really enjoying the glute/inner thigh work and wanted more. When he turned over he ditched the towel and revealed an awesome piece waiting to be addressed. It went from there and ended very nicely for both of us. I felt much more of a connection giving a massage than I ever have receiving it.

I have done this before (not a CMT myself but have given some in the past). I would say this is almost even more enjoyable than getting a massage if it’s the right client. I traded with an incredibly hot jock in his mid 20’s a while back who identified as completely straight. The massage started out purely therapeutic but it was very clear he was really enjoying the glute/inner thigh work and wanted more. When he turned over he ditched the towel and revealed an awesome piece waiting to be addressed. It went from there and ended very nicely for both of us. I felt much more of a connection giving a massage than I ever have receiving it.

Honestly I have just as much fun touching too. I think its the most fun forplay

When I trade with other therapists, I always learn something new. Even trading with a non-professional has taught me a lot. I've learned more from a guy who just has gotten a lot of massages in his life than some pros.

I feel that way too. Do you just ask and where do you ask them?