Hung Masseur NYC

1 hour ago, allyouknow said:

do these hung guys give good massages? Like Sergy? 

Well, not to court Cliff's wrath 😝...but if you mean the Ssergy who lives in the East Village and is tall, thin with a big dick, I wasn't impressed with his skills.  Most likely because he got into the 'extras' part too early and barely massaged at all.  I'm sure some guys are ok with that, but I wanted a massage above all.

2 minutes ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Well, not to court Cliff's wrath 😝...but if you mean the Ssergy who lives in the East Village and is tall, thin with a big dick, I wasn't impressed with his skills.  Most likely because he got into the 'extras' part too early and barely massaged at all.  I'm sure some guys are ok with that, but I wanted a massage above all.

Yes indeed… both Ssergey and Puertoricanstud are on my “when I’m in a mood” list.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mystery_man said:

Sorry, lost track of who this guy is.  He’s one of the “horsemen” of NYC?  Anyone who has a sense of how big this fellow is, please DM me! 😊

Ditto.  Checks pretty much all the boxes for me.  Please DM.  Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 9:49 PM, mystery_man said:

Someone to add to this thread, RickyXL

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

From what I’ve read he’s providing therapeutic massage only. There might be some sensual elements but it’s possible that it’s a “look but not touch” situation. Whoever did meet him - correct me if I’m wrong. 

3 hours ago, Rand said:

From what I’ve read he’s providing therapeutic massage only. There might be some sensual elements but it’s possible that it’s a “look but not touch” situation. Whoever did meet him - correct me if I’m wrong. 

Not what I've heard from others that have had sessions with him.  It appears he's on the attractive side and YMMV if he likes what he sees.  Professional massage otherwise that leans towards excellent....again, from what I've been enthusiastically told.

I had one booked his last visit and he had to cancel because of AC issues.  Will get him on the next trip for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 10:17 AM, ketut said:

Yes and he gives a great massage.  Agree with @shane above  

https://rent.men/Xtacyhands#platinum 

https://rentmasseur.com/Xtacyhands

I had a bad experience with him during the pandemic. Pre-vaccines, I asked if he would wear a mask. He said he would. When I got to his apartment he wasn't wearing a mask and said he'd just open the window. When I said I wasn't comfortable with that he became hostile and started berating me--I was half undressed at that point. I told him he agreed to it before i came over. That made him angrier so I left. It was the only time I've ever felt unsafe with a provider. FYI

31 minutes ago, Lewis372NYC said:

I had a bad experience with him during the pandemic. Pre-vaccines, I asked if he would wear a mask. He said he would. When I got to his apartment he wasn't wearing a mask and said he'd just open the window. When I said I wasn't comfortable with that he became hostile and started berating me--I was half undressed at that point. I told him he agreed to it before i came over. That made him angrier so I left. It was the only time I've ever felt unsafe with a provider. FYI

Ctacy was cold as ice when I saw him last year and I’ll never see him again. 

5 hours ago, Lewis372NYC said:

It is clearly proven that neither the vaccines or face masks prevent the spread of covid. It was all a lie. Both cause more harm than good. Moreover, the face masks are contaminated with many different and large amounts of toxic chemicals like VOCs. 

33 minutes ago, Spiritualadvisor said:

It is clearly proven that neither the vaccines or face masks prevent the spread of covid. It was all a lie. Both cause more harm than good. Moreover, the face masks are contaminated with many different and large amounts of toxic chemicals like VOCs. 

This is not the place for you to spread COVID misinformation. The COVID vaccines are safe and effective. Masks help reduce the spread of pathogens. 

3 hours ago, Spiritualadvisor said:

Maybe keep your conspiracy theories to your QAnon meetups. And say hello to Elvis for me