Hung Masseur NYC

Here’s a thread on him... PM if you have questions

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/puerto-rican-stud-masseur-in-nyc.123351/

This guy Carlos is well known. He's been around for a long time, making a lot of guys happy. He was ever present on Craigslist. I have a hot, young friend who went to him twice. He stopped going because the massage skill was lacking, and Carlos was more interested in having sex each time. I know a lot of guys enjoy penetration with their massage. I have no idea how many guys Carlos can turn in one day to make the rent worth the trouble. But the thought of not having a shower causes me serious concern. This is the reason I avoided him. I have no idea if condoms fit into the mix. I was too afraid to ask my friend.

This guy Carlos is well known. He's been around for a long time, making a lot of guys happy. He was ever present on Craigslist. I have a hot, young friend who went to him twice. He stopped going because the massage skill was lacking, and Carlos was more interested in having sex each time. I know a lot of guys enjoy penetration with their massage. I have no idea how many guys Carlos can turn in one day to make the rent worth the trouble. But the thought of not having a shower causes me serious concern. This is the reason I avoided him. I have no idea if condoms fit into the mix. I was too afraid to ask my friend.

Can’t speak to the penetration part, I don’t go there with him, but this is accurate and fair... if you’re jonesing for a combo mssg / sensu-erotic session, Carlos is the guy. Certainly not grade A tech skill but for me the effort is there knowing what is coming. As for the shower or lack there of, I like Carlos’ location as it’s just around the corner from the Irving Place NYSC.

Can’t speak to the penetration part, I don’t go there with him, but this is accurate and fair... if you’re jonesing for a combo mssg / sensu-erotic session, Carlos is the guy. Certainly not grade A tech skill but for me the effort is there knowing what is coming. As for the shower or lack there of, I like Carlos’ location as it’s just around the corner from the Irving Place NYSC.

I TOTALLy agree with you!

Yes, not shower facilities, but apart from the fact that I always arrive freshly showered to any appointment, he has wet tissues for you you can at least "clean up". He has always been impeccably clean, he lives not far from there from what I understood, so I guess he knows how to keep clean.

I had some good experience with couple of masseurs, the more you meet them , they start giving you the "limited" edition instead of the A PLUS STYLE MASSAGE AND XTras!! I am wondering if this is just my experience or others feel the same?

You make a good point. Some masseurs don't shoot their full loads on the first go round(if you know what I mean :)). I think many are feeling you out, to see what they can get away with or maybe they hold back just a bit to get you to return. I have several friends who have seen the same masseur that I have seen and the session is NOT the same. Terp

I guess it depends on your definition. In real life, anything above 7x5 is quite big. In internet inches, or hung masseurs, it's nothing to write home about. I would say that the majority of the guys on this hung masseur thread are at around the 8x6 benchmark, which is HUGE in the scheme of things. When you see a guy truly that size, it's a sight to behold. Jake Orion - I think that's the guy referenced - is HUGE, no doubt. But I do think that Sergey matches him in length and Eli surpasses him in girth. Overall, I think Eli, Sergey, Sean and Jose could go cock to cock with Jake and hold up pretty well. I'm still curious to see a true 9" masseur, but have come up empty thus far.

not so crazy about rent guys who give "massage".

Some may be CMT or LMT. If you have the gift, it can't hurt to pursue an education or accreditation in the field. If you're the right person, giving a great massage is a fun way to control your future income possibilities, while remaining your own boss. It could be a terrific life choice.

I look forward to scheduling with Eli. Can anyone PM me about the extras?

I’m suprised no one has mentioned Rob. He’s amazing and hung nicely.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/12230/

I don’t understand why everyone likes Eli. I saw him twice. He was rude via text each time.

And randomly responded when I did try to book.

Seems like a lot of work...

I don’t understand why everyone likes Eli.

He's not the only recommended massage guy on this board who doesn't respond to calls for an appointment. If a massage guy does not return my call, I move on. I do not want to be with a massage therapist who does not appreciate my business. If you're too busy to take new customers, then kindly tell me so. I may try to contact you in the future when it's very likely you'll need a new income source.

It seems to me, some of these guys don't do this work full time or don't want to do massage on a regular schedule, or they only want to work when they're in the mood or need money, perhaps.

I know from experience some guys get worn out. Burned out. If you don't love the work or you quickly tire of building a happy ending following where that's all the customer cares about, burn out can easily happen. The HE customers who don't care about massage really want sex, no matter what form that takes. Imagine the constant pressure of having to give more to men you don't find particularly attractive as a means to keep your loyal customers "happy."

It takes a lot of energy to give a good massage. Add the pressure of jacking off guys until they cum, and I imagine a very exhausting day. My arm and hand hurt just thinking about it. Sure, it can be fun and rewarding, with certain clients. But 5 times a day times 5 days a week. I'd be dead.

I don’t understand why everyone likes Eli. I saw him twice. He was rude via text each time.

And randomly responded when I did try to book.

Seems like a lot of work...

Not everyone likes Eli.i tried once it’s was ok . For $170 just massage is not worth . Might as well get massage by Asians for $60-$80

He's not the only recommended massage guy on this board who doesn't respond to calls for an appointment. If a massage guy does not return my call, I move on. I do not want to be with a massage therapist who does not appreciate my business. If you're too busy to take new customers, then kindly tell me so. I may try to contact you in the future when it's very likely you'll need a new income source.

It seems to me, some of these guys don't do this work full time or don't want to do massage on a regular schedule, or they only want to work when they're in the mood or need money, perhaps.

I know from experience some guys get worn out. Burned out. If you don't love the work or you quickly tire of building a happy ending following where that's all the customer cares about, burn out can easily happen. The HE customers who don't care about massage really want sex, no matter what form that takes. Imagine the constant pressure of having to give more to men you don't find particularly attractive as a means to keep your loyal customers "happy."

It takes a lot of energy to give a good massage. Add the pressure of jacking off guys until they cum, and I imagine a very exhausting day. My arm and hand hurt just thinking about it. Sure, it can be fun and rewarding, with certain clients. But 5 times a day times 5 days a week. I'd be dead.

I agree your response . If they don’t want to offer erotic with HE ending they should tell the clients I no longer do that !! I went to a guy from here junior he was well mentioned I paid $160 massage with not much of sensuality so I asked him about the reviews he said he don’t do that nomore!! I said ok this is my last massage with you and left

I agree your response . If they don’t want to offer erotic with HE ending they should tell the clients I no longer do that !! I went to a guy from here junior he was well mentioned I paid $160 massage with not much of sensuality so I asked him about the reviews he said he don’t do that nomore!! I said ok this is my last massage with you and left

Isn’t this sort of Caveat Emptor? How on earth are you supposed to know if a HE will be part of your massage? The masseurs cannot advertise that that service is part of the massage. Plus, from my experience, I think the HE or “extras” are all about the connection and energy that exists between the client and the masseur. My experience with one masseur can be 100% different from someone else’s.

If you are not willing to take that risk I think you need to stay off masseurfinder and rentmasseur and visit spas instead.

People can make their own choices . This is a review forum and people expresses their experiences do you don’t need to Tell anyone to get off any sites

Exactly. And masseurs can make their own choices on the spur of the moment. Bottom line - nothing is guaranteed except a massage.

Have a nice day.

How on earth are you supposed to know if a HE will be part of your massage?

A large percentage of gay massage ads state explicitly that you will leave "happy." What else are you supposed to infer from that? No legit spa would ever use that word in its advertising because they know what the word implies.

Most gay massage men are smart enough to figure out how to entice the gay or bi customer. Especially for the non-CMT, LMT therapists, they know the word play to use. If you have no training in massage, what else are you selling on these massage sites?

Edited by rogerG

• 3 weeks later...