Hung Masseur NYC

Whatever...

My point was (and is) you were asking if this was the Chris mentioned when the link to “the” Chris we were talking about was included in the most recent portion of this thread.

I’m sure it was a simple error on your part because Chris is not this guy’s massage name. You have to read his ad to realize his name is Chris. We can’t expect everyone to actually take the time to read the masseur’s ads.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks AndyDandy!

In another thread about this guy you are saying you reached out to him but haven’t received a response. In this thread you seem to be recommending him.

What gives? Have you actually hired him?

I did not recommend him, when I said "he has plenty to offer" I referred to his large dick (private pics). He. did not reply to my mail. Never met the guy.

• 3 weeks later...

I had some good experience with couple of masseurs, the more you meet them , they start giving you the "limited" edition instead of the A PLUS STYLE MASSAGE AND XTras!! I am wondering if this is just my experience or others feel the same?

• 3 weeks later...
It’s all relative, I guess, but I’d say the girth alone puts him in the top 1% easy. Sean has a thick pipe too, but Eli was next level. Never seen anything like it. Happy to investigate further! ;)

are they cut or uncut?

I've been with a number of massage guys mentioned on this thread. I think certain member's definition of hung may be connected to the massage fantasy in their mind, or have a direct relationship to the size of their own cock. When someone uses the word hung as it appears in the title of this thread, I picture something like this: HUNG. None of the guys on this thread that I have seen come anywhere close to this.

I've been with a number of massage guys mentioned on this thread. I think certain member's definition of hung may be connected to the massage fantasy in their mind, or have a direct relationship to the size of their own cock. When someone uses the word hung as it appears in the title of this thread, I picture something like this: HUNG. None of the guys on this thread that I have seen come anywhere close to this.

Sergey comes very close