FabioGiovannini in Seattle!!

jtsmith206
This topic is 1191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just got done meeting with FabioGiovannini. All I have to say is WOW.

1st, his pictures don't do him justice. He is very very well built. The face, arms, torso, ass, legs and dick are perfect.

He had me with his Italian accent. Since I work globally, I work with many different countries and his English is good. He is friendly, warm and wanted to know how he could make me feel good. Needless to say, I left a happy man.

He is worth every penny. I am on seeing him again while he is here.

1st, his pictures don't do him justice. He is very very well built. The face, arms, torso, ass, legs and dick are perfect.

He had me with his Italian accent. Since I work globally, I work with many different countries and his English is good. He is friendly, warm and wanted to know how he could make me feel good. Needless to say, I left a happy man.

Lucky you! Glad to know that you enjoyed yourself in a quality situation with Fab.

He has a hefty bit of traveling on his schedule. Did you get any sense as to where his home base is located? If it's in Italy, I fear that he may disappear from North America at some point for a long spell or permanently.

Lucky you! Glad to know that you enjoyed yourself in a quality situation with Fab.

He has a hefty bit of traveling on his schedule. Did you get any sense as to where his home base is located? If it's in Italy, I fear that he may disappear from North America at some point for a long spell or permanently.

He visits USA periodically!

I agree. I met Fabio twice in London. really great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...