Stockbar James and John

This topic is 2202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They must be new. I don’t see either of them on the main Dancers page of the site yet, or the Videos - Live Shows Page either. What do they look like?

Btw, our visits may overlap.. I’ll be in Montréal the last week of May & leave Sat June 2. :)

The both look similar to Rico and Keegan in terms of the face, but with tighter bodies. We should totally meet up for a drink that Friday night when I get in!

Yeah, I like that Campus usually doesn’t have a cover charge to get in, and the dancers are usually less aggressive. On the other hand, Stock has some HOT guys and you can check them all out online ahead of time. Some of Campus’ hottest dancers exercise their option to stay off the website.

Yeah, I like that Campus usually doesn’t have a cover charge to get in, and the dancers are usually less aggressive. On the other hand, Stock has some HOT guys and you can check them all out online ahead of time. Some of Campus’ hottest dancers exercise their option to stay off the website.

That’s quite true. A lot of the dancers also alternate between working at stock and campus. With Alejandro from stock now going by kenzo at campus.