Azziz in DC

DC Guy

I know he has been discussed before, but I have an appointment with him at Deluca next week and was hoping to hear directly from those of you who have had good experiences with him.

If you’ve seen him, can you PM me about how it went, if/how you let him know you were open to HE and how he responded, etc.

I’ve heard he’s picky. Hoping the fact that I’m younger (27) and in reasonably good shape helps.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ve never found him to be open to more despite what a couple people have said on here in the past. I’ve been twice now and nothing. And his regular massage is really nothing to write home about in my opinion. Maybe it’s just me or I’m doing something wrong. Curious to hear from anyone who HAS gotten him to do more. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had to make an account because this thread made me laugh. Love chatting with other guys who have similar interests at myself haha.

I had a massage with Aziz and it was actually pretty good, but he so rude the entire time. I haven't been back to see him. 

I really wonder what his type is because I know at least two other people who have seen him (both young and in shape) and still no dice. Has anyone had any luck with HE at Deluca or Unwind? Feel free to PM me

15 hours ago, DCdude32 said:

I really wonder what his type is because I know at least two other people who have seen him (both young and in shape) and still no dice. Has anyone had any luck with HE at Deluca or Unwind? Feel free to PM me

I am not young and, I am not in shape...but something clicked (check out my profile name ☺️)

• 7 months later...

I reached out to Azziz to schedule an appointment and we agreed to meet this weekend. He texts a day before to confirm the appointment and says "You know I charge $200 an hour right?" So I reply "that's bait & switch - you list $150 on your MF profile and you need to update your rates" to which he goes "I am not interested." Told him good bye. Thanks to the mixed feedback I received on his kneading skills from a user on this thread, I know that he is definitely not worth $200/hr even with all the extras. Love this forum for saving me money and precious time! 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...