411 on Antonio fron NYC in Boston

eastietop
This topic is 1880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him a couple of years ago in NYC. His ad comes and goes. He is from SouthAmerica (Colombia I think). He also advertises on Rentmen. Very nice and hot guy. English language skills were not great at the time. Massage was just OK but it was a very sensual experience. His location at the time was way uptown in Manhattan.I had a good time with him but didn’t repeat.

he is bit high on charge. anyone with experience supporting it.

I had a great time with him. Chemistry was good and he's stunning. I've said it before his massage is not great but the extras are just what I liked.

Looks like he's left Boston as he's not listed any longer on either rent masseur or rentmen.

He is likely back in New York! I have seen the ad there several times, but never taken the leap.

Edited by MRJJ

He is likely back in New York! I have seen the ad there several times, but never taken the leap.

This is one of those situations where I'm surprised and some of the negative feedback this remarkable man has received. This must one of those cases where chemistry really matters. I think he's great.

The maseurfinder ad is there but the contact information is gone...

Glee - Remember that between midnite and 6:00 AM, the masseur's contact information is not listed. This was done so as not to encourage any soliciting of masseurs during the night for salacious activity. There is no trust between 2 consenting adults.

Glee - Remember that between midnite and 6:00 AM, the masseur's contact information is not listed. This was done so as not to encourage any soliciting of masseurs during the night for salacious activity. There is no trust between 2 consenting adults.

Didn’t know that; thanks for the information!! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe the Antonio that is discussed here went by the name Antonio Smith in MF. It looks like his ad has come down. He also had a rentmen profile. I don't remember his name on that site, so I am not sure it is down, but I suspect so.

I believe the Antonio that is discussed here went by the name Antonio Smith in MF. It looks like his ad has come down. He also had a rentmen profile. I don't remember his name on that site, so I am not sure it is down, but I suspect so.

I believe his name on rentmen at a certain point was Antoniohot, if I remember correctly.

• 1 month later...