Rentmasseur.com anyone?

Walker1
This topic is 2208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In my limited experience with rentmasseur, it's been about as good as massagem4m and masseurfinder were before they both got so limited. As with any site, it really depends on the masseur you contact. Some are good and some aren't. It's best to check here first and see what experiences, if any, others have had with him.

Now with all the bipartisan puritanical hoopla and masseurfinder and massagem4m losing masseurs, it appears rentmasseur.com based outside of USA is a nice alternative. Anyone used that site?

I think it is THE massage site to use. It has all the features that appeal to me. Uncensored ads being the MOST important, versus Massurfinder and MassageM4M which are useless since the masseurs are censored by what they can say in their ads, and no shirtless photos. RM , since they are offshore, are an anything goes massage site. Their masseurs are shirtless, and in their ads they can use words like nude, happy ending, etc. (ah, reminds of the good old days, before the censorship of MF and M4M). I find the layout on RM refreshing, I LOVE the question and answer portion of the ads where you can learn more about the masseurs, plus they have private photos, so you can see some naked shots. And the masseurs on the site are increasing daily. The site is not perfect, (no site is) but I think the site is a winner compared to MF or M4M.

RentMasseur is great because it only charges masseurs $40 a month for the gold membership. I'm guessing rent masseur also makes additional money off of the private gallery photos that masseurs like myself post so premium members subscribe to be able to view them. Massage m4m and masseurfinder charge $200+/month and their websites are not nearly as functional as Rentmasseur

Rentmasseur.com/jameslamassage

Now with all the bipartisan puritanical hoopla and masseurfinder and massagem4m losing masseurs,

Sad truth is that with the fall of Craigslist, MF and MM4M are picking up guys besides their BS and bad service. Just in NYC I see more than a half dozen guys that were CL regulars now on these two sites.

RentMasseur is great because it only charges masseurs $40 a month for the gold membership. I'm guessing rent masseur also makes additional money off of the private gallery photos that masseurs like myself post so premium members subscribe to be able to view them. Massage m4m and masseurfinder charge $200+/month and their websites are not nearly as functional as Rentmasseur

Rentmasseur.com/jameslamassage

Massuerfinder may cost a couple hundred more but it usually brings in a lot more than that a month extra. I'd try both and compare because MF seems to have a lot more clients, even with shirts.

Rentmasseur is definitely more informative than m4m and MF but their controls suck, I don't understand why they allow masseurs to claim that they are visiting multiple locations at the same time. This results in way too many suspicious ads IMHO.

Massuerfinder may cost a couple hundred more but it usually brings in a lot more than that a month extra. I'd try both and compare because MF seems to have a lot more clients, even with shirts.

Oh I know, LOL. I pay for the highest memberships at both masseurfinder and massage M4M for that very reason. Totally worth it and I'm more than happy to put in the work monthly to pay for the memberships. But then again I'm actually serious about this craft unlike a lot of other guys that prefer to take modeling headshots and charge over $130/hr using their $99 massage table (if they even have one) LOL... or how about the guys that spray Linens with Febreze between out calls because they don't have the time to do laundry at their apartment building? LMAO

Guest InthePines

I've been telling my preferred masseur to start advertising on Rentmasseur. MF has basically become a useless site.

I think Dimitri said it best. Rentmasseur is the only site I use.

I am still looking at all three (Massagem4m, MF, and RentMasseur). However, I like RentMasseur the best as it highlights the type of massage (Therapeutic, sensual, etc.), and you can see the shirtless photos.

My only complaint is that it still has nowhere near the number of masseurs as MF, which drives me back to MF more frequently. But, there are some masseurs here that are not on the other sites. It's at least worth a look.