411 cool guy

Jomo
This topic is 1081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
He is real, in case anyone still wonders. He is very typically Russian. Has his own place in Hell’s Kitchen now.

Not a very memorable experience, but does what it says on the tin, except for height, more like 5’6” or 5’7”, not 5’9”.

5’8” I think. He is a shortie, but not too short

• 11 months later...

There's another thread currently on him, using his new Rentmen name AlexVolkovXXX

https://rentmen.eu/AlexVolkovXXX/#platinum

On the Lucas website his height is listed as 5'7", so sounds like Tarte Gogo has a very good tape measure!

Also, the other thread mentioned that he now has a huge back tattoo, which I've seen on his IG. This guy's physique is stunning and, to each is own, but frankly I cannot understand why anyone would cover up such a beautifully sculpted physique. To me, it would be like spray painting Michelangelo's David. (Again, just my opinion, and apparently not everyone agrees.)

Tarte Gogo, having seen him in person, other than his not being all that tall, can you describe his physique in person?

There's another thread currently on him, using his new Rentmen name AlexVolkovXXX

https://rentmen.eu/AlexVolkovXXX/#platinum

On the Lucas website his height is listed as 5'7", so sounds like Tarte Gogo has a very good tape measure!

Also, the other thread mentioned that he now has a huge back tattoo, which I've seen on his IG. This guy's physique is stunning and, to each is own, but frankly I cannot understand why anyone would cover up such a beautifully sculpted physique. To me, it would be like spray painting Michelangelo's David. (Again, just my opinion, and apparently not everyone agrees.)

Tarte Gogo, having seen him in person, other than his not being all that tall, can you describe his physique in person?

I mean it was a long time ago, I don’t remember that well, except I do know that I thought he looked like his pictures at the time. But as I said, not very memorable. No passion.

• 1 year later...