• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Zander-Hodgson348

He and his boyfriend imply that they live in this house, which they describe as being in Mount Olympus, which is very near where I live and in a great neighborhood. The Mount Olympus neighborhood is one I was extremely interested in when I was moving to this area, since it's one of the few in the hills where all of the utilities (electricity, phone, etc.) are underground, and where the streets are wide and have sidewalks. He and his boyfriend must be quite successful and are fortunate indeed to live there:

https://www.instagram.com/casitacanyon/

Typical Mount Olympus street with no telephone poles, wide streets, and sidewalks:

genMid.21-746110_1_0.jpg

Edited by Unicorn

7 hours ago, Trebor said:

Can’t say much for the hair on his head but nice pits otherwise😉

Yes, I agree. Gorgeous pits. 

Zander-Hodgson557

I did find a photo with him with a decent haircut:

Zander-Hodgson037

You like?

Posts from July 19, 2010 on Meanderings in Space and Time | South pacific  movie, Musical film, South pacific

Edited by Unicorn

zanderhodgson on instagram
Verified
"People always tell me my armpits are my best feature. So here’s two pics from my editorial with @outmagazine showcasing them"

Very recent photos (4 weeks ago):

Zander-Hodgson186

Liked by stephenclarke97 and 15,226 others

Zander-Hodgson467

Edited by Unicorn

Wow. Their birthdays are almost identical. I don't know if they tried to match so perfectly?

Troy Pes, born July 2, 1990, is a Venezuelan Instagram and Tumblr personality who has made a splash on the networks with his shirtless selfies. He has earned more than 500,000 followers on Instagram. He has also modeled and dabbled in acting. Born in Venezuela, he moved to Sydney, Australia, and then to Los Angeles. He's partnered with model Zander Hodgson.

Troy-Pes313

Edited by Unicorn