versatile/top

muscmtl
This topic is 2201 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Every versatile/top I contacted on RM and asked if they bottom ended up telling me they only top. I swear, this category feels like a Honey Trap.

Wish it was simpler, only three categories, top versatile bottom, this way the fake tops and fake bottoms would have to sort themselves out.

Steve

You never asked me

Every versatile/top I contacted on RM and asked if they bottom ended up telling me they only top. I swear, this category feels like a Honey Trap.

Wish it was simpler, only three categories, top versatile bottom, this way the fake tops and fake bottoms would have to sort themselves out.

Steve

Back it up, let me lick it before I stick it.

Hugs,

Greg

I think there is confusion because some people use "top/versatile" to say they are top for anal, versatile for oral. Or, say, they like getting their ass played with but not penetrated.

Alternately they may be willing to bottom if the price is right or they can't guarantee it and only make a decision upon meeting.

I think there is confusion because some people use "top/versatile" to say they are top for anal, versatile for oral. Or, say, they like getting their ass played with but not penetrated.

I’m cool with that, but maybe put that in your written profile too. Just a thought.

Alternately they may be willing to bottom if the price is right or they can't guarantee it and only make a decision upon meeting.

And that’s the part way I get mad. Pay more for someone who probably already has a high rate, or pay to be told no in person.