411 Jake in Chicago

This topic is 1860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know Jake https://rentmasseur.com/musclejake is well thought of by the forum and he looks hot, including the face pic on masseurfinder. How big is his tool, and does he get hard? I'm curious if things go beyond nude/release to mutual things (oral, ass play) or even penetration. Could people send me PMs describing how far things went for you, please?

• 2 months later...
I know Jake https://rentmasseur.com/musclejake is well thought of by the forum and he looks hot, including the face pic on masseurfinder. How big is his tool, and does he get hard? I'm curious if things go beyond nude/release to mutual things (oral, ass play) or even penetration. Could people send me PMs describing how far things went for you, please?

Sent you a PM about my experience with Jake

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I booked him many years ago - was amazing. He was in my city recently and reached out to me. NO second thought I booked agian.

Another great experience. He is pricey but... Massage, him and just everything were great

Please don't PM me if you are going to ask about anything sexual. I simply don't discuss that. I'm not saying he does or doesn't. I just don't like to share any intimate details should they occur. I hate to say yeah this happened then that person come back all pissed at me if it didn't . Hope that makes sense.

Safe to say Jake is very good looking, super nice guy, great massage and the ending was happy

Edited by BeefyDude

I booked him when he was traveling to my area recently.

He was not in the best shape and current physique was not as accurate as photos.

Massage was mediocre. His is not interactive and frankly not interested in doing what he is doing.

I would NOT repeat.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I booked him many years ago - was amazing. He was in my city recently and reached out to me. NO second thought I booked agian.

Another great experience. He is pricey but... Massage, him and just everything were great

Please don't PM me if you are going to ask about anything sexual. I simply don't discuss that. I'm not saying he does or doesn't. I just don't like to share any intimate details should they occur. I hate to say yeah this happened then that person come back all pissed at me if it didn't . Hope that makes sense.

Safe to say Jake is very good looking, super nice guy, great massage and the ending was happy

Thank you so much for your kind words! - Jake

He was not in the best shape and current physique was not as accurate as photos.

Massage was mediocre. His is not interactive and frankly not interested in doing what he is doing.

I would NOT repeat.

I love giving massage. My pictures are 100 % accurate. Anyone can follow my public Instagram where I post daily pictures that are recent. If I ever gave a massage where I wasn’t 100% satisfied with my performance, I wouldn’t ask for payment bc I believe in treating people properly. But, that’s never been the case. I ALWAYS give 100% of my effort and attention to EVERY client. If you were so unsatisfied, you could have told me why during or after the session and I would have either altered the way I was doing things to accommodate or you could have left. I remember you specifically in Indianapolis, and I acknowledge your massage was different than most, but instead of explaining to the world why, I will let people PM me if they are curious. But all in all, you experienced a great massage with release and left smiling. So your negative words totally have taken me by surprise. I encourage people to read all of my reviews. If I didn’t think I was the best at what I do, I wouldn’t be doing it. - Jake

My Instagram Flex_Cruise

Edited by Musclejake

I would NOT repeat.

Massageguy, I guess each experiences things differently. I respect your opinion and experience. My experience was a 180 from that. It was awesome. He was in great shape and the overall experience was amazing. I would and will rebook if he comes back here.

Massageguy, I guess each experiences things differently. I respect your opinion and experience. My experience was a 180 from that. It was awesome. He was in great shape and the overall experience was amazing. I would and will rebook if he comes back here.

Thank you!

I don’t understand all the drama surrounding Muscle Jake. He is a normal nice guy. I enjoy his massages nearly every time I get to Chicago. He is reliable, professional, clean, and has a pleasant personality. Give the guy a break!

Self inflicted drama that flamed out.

I don’t understand all the drama surrounding Muscle Jake. He is a normal nice guy. I enjoy his massages nearly every time I get to Chicago. He is reliable, professional, clean, and has a pleasant personality. Give the guy a break!

This topic is 1860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.