Sometimes therapeutic can be pretty sensual all by itself

BostonTom
This topic is 2198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Particularly when "Luke" is administering the therapy.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/18123/

Another find in Boston: a very powerful guy with a wonderfully sensitive touch who can also go so deep you're on the brink of pain. Therapeutic only (he'll take his shirt off for you, that's it) - but he has such a warm presence, is so sweetly intelligent, and conjures such a gently intimate atmosphere that you may find yourself developing a crush on him just the same. I know I did. But then I have a thing for fuzzy bears.

Edited by BostonTom

Another find in Boston: a very powerful guy with a wonderfully sensitive touch who can also go so deep you're on the brink of pain. Therapeutic only (he'll take his shirt off for you, that's it) - but he has such a warm presence, is so sweetly intelligent, and conjures such a gently intimate atmosphere that you may find yourself developing a crush on him just the same. I know I did. But then I have a thing for furry bears.

Welcome to the forum Luke (aka BostonTom)

Another find in Boston: a very powerful guy with a wonderfully sensitive touch who can also go so deep you're on the brink of pain. Therapeutic only (he'll take his shirt off for you, that's it) - but he has such a warm presence, is so sweetly intelligent, and conjures such a gently intimate atmosphere that you may find yourself developing a crush on him just the same. I know I did. But then I have a thing for furry bears.

Very well written! Luke should use it on his ad.

Are you a copy editor?

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve seen Luke a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. Like others say, my experience was strictly therapeutic only, but he is very good at what he does. I haven’t experienced his moodiness, but I can imagine it’s there. He can be a little aggressive in the beginning in terms of sending out text messages full of “therapeutic-only” warnings, but I assume that is to save both parties some disappointment, and he is super nice to me in person.

I will say that his choice of music the first time I saw him was ...interesting (Wagnerian, not relaxing). But he did ask whether I was fine with it, and I didn’t mind at all because the massage was excellent. On subsequent visits, it was more traditional / relaxing music.