411 on Passionate Phoenix Studs Who Can Submit (Safely)

Andy2
This topic is 2237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As the caption indicates, I am interested in meeting a reliable, buff, passionate guy in Phoenix who enjoys French kissing + sweaty roleplays where he is safely and sanely dominated.

Any recommendations? One guy who caught my eye:

https://rent.men/StudGuard

Stud Guard has good reviews (for what that is worth on rentmen.com) and responded helpfully to an email inquiry. I wonder whether his photos are recent (he says he is 40 yo), whether he is still buff, and how submissive he might be able to go.

Other ideas?

I had a quick and friendly email exchange with studguard three or four years ago when he was advertising on CL, BP or something (??)......I think he was new at it then and was honest and cool with replies and chat.....I'm guessing he's close to mid-40s now as he mentioned he was close to, or at, 40 back then.....some of the picture date to back then, I think......I never met him and don't know about the sub thing......

that's all I got!

gee, though he's been on RM since early March (and I look about every ten days or so for new faces), I hadn't seen JGP......sorry, I know nothing!......I hope some of the other Phoenicians (yeah, that's what Phx residents are called!) on the forum here can help you out

It's a small window of opportunity but Tomas DeCastro has a couple days in Phx on his schedule later in May.....in my case, hired as a top but he is fully versatile....

wording from his website - "As far as sexual positions go, I am completely versatile. My muscular build generally comes across as dominant, but I can also be submissive depending on the situation. The more you tell me about what you like, the better our time together will be."

re kissing & passion - one of the best.....v v engaged & enthusiastic & fun

bottomline w/Tomas - $$$ & time well-spent.....

https://rent.men/TomasDecastro_US

Hey, guys, thanks for the ideas.

I have seen Ricky Decker, who is excellent. He has ballooned a bit from his earlier lean muscled look, but yes he has always been a splendid muscle sub.

Not really attracted to Jack Dixon.

Would love to see Tomas DeCastro but will, unfortunately, not overlap with his small window of opportunity. He seems awesome.

Anyone know Jay Guy at all? We have exchanged good emails--he seems smart and responsive.

THANKS again for insights and suggestions