Grand Opening Men's Spa at 15 Christopher St., NYC

Redwine56
This topic is 2211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a new men's spa that opened a couple of weeks ago at this address in NYC. I understand that it is the same owner of Why Not which is only one block away. This is called "Successful Men's Spa" with all new masseurs. I haven't been there as yet but wondering if any one of our esteemed forum members can opine? A grand opening special is on with $55 for a one hour message and they do grooming as well. 212-989-1012

Been there twice....not positive at all!! Workers upsell for more time or tips. Not recommended at all! My last visit there the" massager" only did my back for 60 mins. The time was up and he said additional fee for more time to do front. I quickly got dressed and paid the $55 (no tip from me, of course). The cashier said the boys work on tips so I told him about the upsell. The boy came out, gave me the middle finger and I left. Avoid this "Spa" !!!

Edited by jerrybythesea

Been there twice....not positive at all!! Workers upsell for more time or tips. Not recommended at all! My last visit there the" massager" only did my back for 60 mins. The time was up and he said additional fee for more time to do front. I quickly got dressed and paid the $55 (no tip from me, of course). The cashier said the boys work on tips so I told him about the upsell. The boy came out, gave me the middle finger and I left. Avoid this "Spa" !!!

Perhaps you just had a bad masseur? Was it clean and private? Showers? Are the masseurs’ ethnicities mixed? Has anyone else been there?

The middle finger made me laugh out loud.

Oh forget it! I don't even have to ask you if you left happy. I'm not that surprised since it's run by the same owner of Why Not. I left there disgusted the last time I was there and have numerous reasons for Why Not?