Average guy, huge unit.

WhiteguynextdoorHugeCock
This topic is 1830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you joined a month ago and made your first post today......restraint and "hesitation" evident!!......

if you're serious, invite PMs here in this thread from the membership.....then move on from there until you become inevitably jaded and sick of all the goddamn flakes! ;):rolleyes:

welcome to the forum.....don't take any of this too seriously!

Just an average guy in ATL. Nice looking white guy in his early 30s. I always felt like it be cool to pleasesure other guys with a massage and while they admire my 9.5 obese cock, but I hesitate. Maybe I just need a select few guys before maybe adverting.

PM (Private Message) me - I love huge hung guys.

Thanks guys, I just want a really small clientele that spreads word of mouth.

I'm actually attracted to older men and perform well. I'm average guy except for one element, my cock.

I'm sure your fat 9.5 will do some serious spreading and mouths will be all over it in no time.

http://i.imgur.com/N2cnWBF.gif

Edited by caliguy

Just an average guy in ATL. Nice looking white guy in his early 30s. I always felt like it be cool to pleasesure other guys with a massage and while they admire my 9.5 obese cock, but I hesitate. Maybe I just need a select few guys before maybe adverting.[/quote

What is the possibility of some admiration?...Got to see the goods...PM?...ok...I'm not far..

You really have a magnificently thick hard cock, and am sure you are more than just average. Take the plunge if you want, you'll have no problems finding clients. If I lived in ATL I would be your first.

• 1 year later...