Taye Diggs on "Will and Grace"

J-Man
This topic is 6685 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whoa ... am I ever envious of Eric McCormack-- he got to plant a big one on Taye Diggs in tonight's "Will and Grace." Sigh ... And double-sigh after seeing a shirtless Taye in an earlier scene. Of course I guess I should REALLY be envious of Idina Menzel.

IMHO. W&G has definitely run the course, way beyond dumb!...IMHO OF COURSE! I know many worship at that Altar!

Unfortunately there isn't anything to replace it Gay Wise! As far as "CRUMBS" goes, mentioning that the Character is Gay, but not having any Gay Storyline whatsoever, I wouldn't be surprised if the name was changed to "MOM & POP"! and the "non existent" Gay Character written out! Savage hasn't had much of a Successful ADULT Career.

BUT the "Bro" can stay. he's a Hunk! LOL

Guest zipperzone

>BUT the "Bro" can stay. he's a Hunk! LOL

I agree - he is one hot number. But the show can't possibly last. It is painful to watch, so weak it is pathetic.

Actually, If I were in the mood for a bottom, I'd love to fuck Sean Hayes. I love his buoyance. He also moves so well that he's got to be great getting those legs bent back and up in the air. I have friends who've met him in person and say he's very sexy and comes on strong.

Be that so, he refuses in interviews to discuss his sexual orientation. Perhaps like Nathan Lane, he fears eligible young maidens will be prostrate with grief (to quote Mr. Wilder;s "The Matchmaker") if he makes it clear he's unavailable to them.

Speaking of Miss Lane, Hayes mops up the screen with him in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton." Why does Lane's speaking and singing always remind me of that joke about the MIss America who sang through her ass?

Lankypeters

I also enjoyed watching the kiss. I hope Will cuts in and gives him the kiss during the wedding in this week's episode.

After chatting with friends, we just gotta wonder ...

Was the kiss hot because we're happy that Will found someone ... or was it hot cause it was really two straight men passionately kissing?

Archived