Can anyone help me?

N13
This topic is 2200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For the last three days every time I have tried to access Flirt for Free I get a timed out message. I think there might be something on my computer blocking the site. I don't want to ask my regular IT people for help for obvious reasons. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might be able to fix this? Many Thanks.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you, but it did not work.

OK, that tells us it's not a cookie issue, so clearing cache etc. won't help. Next, if you have another computer or a smart phone, try from there and that'll help determine if it's an issue with your ISP. Also, do you have some virus protection software that may be blocking adult sites?

Kevin Slater

For what it's worth, I have had on-again/off-again access to Flirt4Free today. I'm using Firefox. I'm thinking it's a problem with the F4F server. I'm able to access other websites as usual. Are you able to access other websites?

For the last three days every time I have tried to access Flirt for Free I get a timed out message. I think there might be something on my computer blocking the site. I don't want to ask my regular IT people for help for obvious reasons. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might be able to fix this? Many Thanks.

About a couple of weeks ago I accessed f4f. Within a couple of minutes of my accessing f4f, I received an unrelated phone call which I answered.

I forgot to close the f4f site during my long unrelated phone call.

After my phone call was completed, I returned to my computer and found a large add on my computer page telling me that I had a "time out" saying that I had used up all my free browsing time with f4f.

The timeout lasted about one week. It is not there anymore and has not come backl. While the time out lasted, the message continued to tell me to sign up for a f4f account.

Maybe you have a free account and used it "too much" according to f4f.

Just a thought and a possibility.

• 3 weeks later...