Zeke

Guest mrqtp2t
This topic is 2129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks but wrong Zeke. Forum search shows Zeke in OC. This Zeke is from Nor Cal. He also has an ad here: https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/17996/

Also I think this might answer most of your questions.. I'd hire him, he's on the expensive side, but what isn't in the area he lives...

https://malemassagesf.com/frequently-asked-question/

What are your rates? My bodywork offering is outcall/in-home only. My rates are 160 dollars for 60 minutes, 200 dollars for 90 minutes and 240 dollars for 2 hours. I accept PayPal, cash or check.

Are you trained? Yes. I graduated from Tucson’s Desert Institute of the Healing Arts with a Thousand hour Diploma in August of 1998. I expanded my massage horizons during a one year residency at Big Sur’s Esalen Institute. The learning never stops as I have taken workshops in India, from tantra based energy at the Body Electric School of Massage , Thai massage studies at the Sunshine School in Chiang Mai Thailand, and the Upledger institute.

What style of massage do you practice? Integrated and sensually holistic. After 20 years of a full-time m4m and couples bodywork practice I like to think that each massage therapy session is unique and a dance. Some of the moves include: sensual Swedish, unique deep tissue, trigger points, full body stretches and blissful flowing Esalen long strokes. I believe a good massage is a shared journey, not just a series of techniques. Clients who have benefited from years of my offering often tell me that no two massage sessions are alike.

Can I be in the nude? Of course. I believe that transformational massage should be about comfort and connection. Wear what makes you feel comfortable and connected during your massage session. After our pre-session interview I leave the room in which the massage table is to wash my hands. There are always two fresh sheets on the table so you have a choice of the level of draping or un-drape which suits your comfort level before I return to the room to begin your bodywork session.

Do you give a sensual massage? Yes. My massage offering includes sensual touch. I believe that massage by nature is sensual and that the body and soul respond well to being treated and touched as a complete creation. In my experience, profound and positive changes unfold when the sensual tastefully meets the therapeutic.

Are you a CMT? I have been in the past but to offer sensual work and be certified is not congruent with current standards. Although I have given over 10,000 professional massages in my career I do not maintain a CMT. I say this out of respect for clients and practitioners who rely on the certificate process when searching for or giving bodywork.

Do you use a table? Always. Body mechanics and the longevity of my massage career depend on having a table which is adjusted to an appropriate height.

Do you use oil or lotion? I primarily use Biotone’s clear results oil. Secondarily, I use some Aveda products like ‘Love’ ‘hand relief’ and ‘foot relief’ to enhance the massage and create a pampering mini-spa atmosphere. I also use Keihls “body cream.” If you have special oil needs its a good idea to bring a bottle to your session.

I have a cold, is massage good for me? Maybe, however, I don’t need to get sick too. Please wait until you feel better to schedule your massage.

How many sessions do you give a day? Having plenty of energy to focus on your session is important. Therefore, I limit my given massages to two a day.

What can I do to get a fulfilling massage experience? Breathe fully and deeply. Sound, and/or tell me when something feels really good. Relax, let go, and enjoy.

• 3 months later...

I reached out to Zeke in norcal before, and I asked about HE in his massage and never got a response back from him at all so I passed on him. My suggestion is if you go to him expect to just get a massage and anything else is a bonus, don't go in thinking you will get an HE with the massage when it comes to this masseur, you may end up getting disappointed.

Saw him once a long long time ago when he was in Berkeley. Had a weird experience - he used his chin to massage - first time ever. He explained that something about not tiring his hands, carpel problem, ...

LOL, omg, that's hilarious...and if it's the case, maybe he should get a different profession. "Sorry, I have carpel tunnel syn, so I'm gonna rub my ass all over you."