New in the Valley

Ajac
This topic is 2219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His pricing on "outcalls" seems a bit out of whack.....compared to his incall rates, outcalls sessions go up a bit more respectively for longer sessions

time discounts in reverse....60 min in 80 / out 120......90 min in 120 / out 190......120 min in 160 / out 240

OK massage, no extra and his place is kinda remote and doesn't smell pleasant.

Interesting. I communicated with him recently and got the impression that he may be open to it but would only discuss is person. He’s likely open to it if he’s attracted to you. I’m not interested in trying him out though as I don’t find him to be too appealing overall.

His pricing on "outcalls" seems a bit out of whack.....compared to his incall rates, outcalls sessions go up a bit more respectively for longer sessions

time discounts in reverse....60 min in 80 / out 120......90 min in 120 / out 190......120 min in 160 / out 240

Actually the rate makes perfect sense when you consider that preparing for an outcall takes about 45 minutes and the travel back and forth is at least one hour - which means my outcall rate has to make up for about 2 hours of lost time that I could be working in calls. Thanks for your input though

Actually the rate makes perfect sense when you consider that preparing for an outcall takes about 45 minutes and the travel back and forth is at least one hour - which means my outcall rate has to make up for about 2 hours of lost time that I could be working in calls. Thanks for your input though

Oh Jimmy, you’re not doing yourself any favors getting defensive here. The forum never forgets...

Massage was pretty good. He uses a stop watch to make sure you get the full hour which I really appreciate. Up charged for HE but clearly was nervous about touching a cock. It was equally arousing and annoying. I might try him again. I got the impression he's pretty new to the whole HE aspect. I think if he learns how to seamlessly incorporate it into his sessions he has the potential to be great.

We'll, errrrr I'll agree to disagree with you.....without further comment.

Massage was pretty good. He uses a stop watch to make sure you get the full hour which I really appreciate. Up charged for HE but clearly was nervous about touching a cock. It was equally arousing and annoying. I might try him again. I got the impression he's pretty new to the whole HE aspect. I think if he learns how to seamlessly incorporate it into his sessions he has the potential to be great.

@Jameslamassage - care to comment?

We'll, errrrr I'll agree to disagree with you.....without further comment.

Thanks, you're probably right... I lowered my outcall rate but I still don't see myself doing too many out calls in the future unless it's with a regular return client I already know. But I do enjoy doing them as I enjoy body work and helping people feel better in general.

@Jameslamassage - care to comment?

Lmao not really... though I'm very flattered that so far I'm rated "OK", "very decent " and "pretty good" - this week has certainly been above average!

Instagram: @Jameslamassage

Cheers all

• 3 weeks later...