Jay Muscle London

Youngmilkman
This topic is 2133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to meet him several weeks back. He's about an hour out of London by train, and the negotiation became... challenging. Not helped by the fact that there were ZERO trains running south of London and he refused to believe me.

Looked him up, str8, married, with kids. Though that's not necessarily a dis-qualifier for gents here.

• 2 months later...

Glad to find others have complained. Just wasted the last 48 hours negotiating a meet-up. He insists on a "non-refundable deposit" and then makes it very hard to meet... on the few days he is available, he happens to be working alongside a girl (his partner perhaps?) - this is non-negotiable so you have to wait a good few more weeks.

Myself and partner are usually good at sussing out the time wasters but this one has stellar reviews from our own friends so we feel duped. Had a heated exchange with him where he insists he's honest and just "super busy", and then had the nerve to say we wouldn't be so angry to his face. The words Con and Artist spring to mind...

Edited by hercules_tamer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quindi

I managed to meet him this past weekend...arrangements were made with just 3-4 days’ notice and he was quick to reply and confirm availability, even video-calling me to discuss details and prove his existence.

A sizeable deposit was required in advance, and he was quite persistent in that regard.

His mass and strength are simply beyond words - Never before had I seen or felt such enormous and well developed muscles - and he has the cocky, domineering attitude to boot. Everything you can read in his reviews is true - highly, highly recommend.

I’m aware that reviews are not allowed in the forum, so feel free to DM for more details.

Has anyone recently met Jay Muscle London , and how did you find him?

The reviews are mostly old, and my own experience is being constantly rescheduled by him even after making appointments. Were he not so superhuman-looking I would have abandoned the idea.

Anyone had a taste?

231-1519295466-7093-8316-large.jpg

If I was in London if would be meeting Lawrence of London or Jay Ryder. You will not be disappointed trust me. They are a awesome and depending on your preferences and budget I would see both while there. This guy seems like a flake.