411 New in LA

PaulM
This topic is 1398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just has a session with Spencer(Logan Stevens). Skills were just ok, it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. He was mostly applying heavy pressure with some light strokes. Although he was nude, the massage was not erotic. Very pricey if you opt for the erotic session, although you don't get much out of it. There are def more masseurs in LA that surpass him in massage technique and sensuality.

Edited by Anergize

I just has a session with Spencer(Logan Stevens). Skills were just ok, it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. He was mostly applying heavy pressure with some light strokes. Although he was nude, the massage was not erotic. Very price if you opt for the erotic session, although you didn't get much out of it. There are def more masseurs in LA that surpass him in massage technique and sensuality.

Who are your favorites. Great review thanks for letting us know

I just has a session with Spencer(Logan Stevens). Skills were just ok, it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. He was mostly applying heavy pressure with some light strokes. Although he was nude, the massage was not erotic. Very price if you opt for the erotic session, although you didn't get much out of it. There are def more masseurs in LA that surpass him in massage technique and sensuality.

thanks for the information; he is definitely an attractive man; I would definitely schedule a massage again with his roommate or partner, TommyRae, though

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...