Ken here looking for Barbie's brother...

marylander1940

http://78.media.tumblr.com/31775a4ee3154c448a3921c35e7962ee/tumblr_p6qrg7wDXx1rphqceo1_1280.jpg

As I sometimes do with a picture posted to the Gallery, I googled this guy. In the process I learned two new terms:

Bronsexual

Anybody who is a huge fan of Lebron James or dickriding LeBron James. They become fans of any team LeBron James plays for. These type of individuals thinks that LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan. Example:

1. Brian Windhorst of ESPN is the #1 Bronsexual in the universe since he dickrides LeBron James more than Libertarians dickrides Rand Paul.

Dick Ride (Dick-Riding)

To give undue praise to another person. This is usually from on man to another but is not limited in its use. Examples:

1: Wow. ESPN loves to dick ride the Yankees!

2: That guy was totally 'dick riding' that rapper because he was hoping to get noticed.

Reference: urbandictionary.com

As I sometimes do with a picture posted to the Gallery, I googled this guy. In the process I learned two new terms:

Bronsexual

Anybody who is a huge fan of Lebron James or dickriding LeBron James. They become fans of any team LeBron James plays for. These type of individuals thinks that LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan. Example:

1. Brian Windhorst of ESPN is the #1 Bronsexual in the universe since he dickrides LeBron James more than Libertarians dickrides Rand Paul.

Dick Ride (Dick-Riding)

To give undue praise to another person. This is usually from on man to another but is not limited in its use. Examples:

1: Wow. ESPN loves to dick ride the Yankees!

2: That guy was totally 'dick riding' that rapper because he was hoping to get noticed.

Reference: urbandictionary.com

I think I much prefer the traditional meaning.