411 ParkerPayneXLXL in NYC

oldNbusted
This topic is 1474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's what he says:

$350 an hour

Discounts start at 2 hours or more

2 hours I charge $525 instead of $600

3 hours I charge $750 instead of $900

After 3 hours I only charge $225 each hour

Overnight fee is $1800

If you’re looking for an outcall you must provide a car service for me to and from the destination.

I do incalls at my hotel

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's my experience with him.

In February 2019 he ran an ad in DC as Parker Payne. I inquired about setting up a time. He called me and we had quite a nice chat. He said a deposit would be required to secure a time slot. I think it was no more than 50 dollars. I complied (something I had never done until now).

A couple of days later I received a text from him saying he was stuck somewhere and needed money for an Uber to get home. Red flag! I immediately told him no.

Day of appointment I inquired where he was staying. He said he didn't make the trip to DC after all, but would get here eventually and that he would make it up to me. Riiiiight!! The trip never materialized.

His recent change of profile name sends up a huge red flag. He already has a bad review on there.

Here's my experience with him.

In February 2019 he ran an ad in DC as Parker Payne. I inquired about setting up a time. He called me and we had quite a nice chat. He said a deposit would be required to secure a time slot. I think it was no more than 50 dollars. I complied (something I had never done until now).

A couple of days later I received a text from him saying he was stuck somewhere and needed money for an Uber to get home. Red flag! I immediately told him no.

Day of appointment I inquired where he was staying. He said he didn't make the trip to DC after all, but would get here eventually and that he would make it up to me. Riiiiight!! The trip never materialized.

His recent change of profile name sends up a huge red flag. He already has a bad review on there.