411 on Niko in LA

takkt1
This topic is 1640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I recently saw Nico on a whim after another masseur didn't show up for our appointment. He's friendly and looks like his pics. The massage was reasonable, but I wouldn't repeat. In my opinion, his prices are high for what he offers. Niko charges an additional $100 for an upgrade that many of his peers include in their base price.

I saw him a few months ago. I recognized him from the Adonis nude parties in LA, so I knew what to expect in the looks department. The massage itself was mediocre, barely lasted a half hour, and was overpriced. The "deluxe" session was about double the price of the regular session and included nothing particularly deluxe. It was just a mediocre massage from a disinterested hot guy with a mechanical HE and nominal MT

• 1 month later...

Saw him a year or so ago. He's very young, gorgeous to look at but definitely wouldn't repeat. He flaked on our first appointment, came late to the second, ended things early and I left unsatisfied in every way. Only a few minutes of massage, lots of talking and zero offer of extras. Don't waste your time.