Rentmen app

Samfoslom
This topic is 2241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Rentmen website is touting a new app for Windows which they say is browser independent and safer. Does anyone have an opinion, recommendation?

I use the Mac OS app and it is fine. My only complaint is it does not have a tabbed browsing structure. You have to open a new window. As far as I can tell, the app is built in Safari. Not sure how they built the Windows app.

If you are a heavy user of search filters and do a bit of back-and-forth clicking, the Windows app definitely struggles at times to keep up. Often I've found that it will lose the ability to go back, even failing to display a back arrow at the top left where it usually sits. But overall, it's a functional client-side app that doesn't require a browser to use, and like others have mentioned, it's one of only two ways you can actually see the providers' rates listed (the other way being to view the .eu version of the website.)