No Masseur Rates Posted Now On MassageM4M?

Dmitri
This topic is 2235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am getting so tired of this rollercoaster. Each day you don't know what or who is next. Tonite I browsed the sites looking for a massage in NYC. Checked Masseurfinder.....all the pics are now clothed and not sexy. Checked MassageM4m....again no sexy pics, just a Sears catalogue grid of faces. Did find one cute guy, but had no rates posted. So checked another. Again no posted rates. Looked at a few....no rates. Then it dawned on me that MassageM4M is no longer posting massage rates.....AT ALL. They even took it a step further and REMOVED the rates from the masseur's reviews!! How are we supposed to comparison shop re: rates? Now we have to text and ask? That is going to become time consuming. These changes have become ridiculous. I, for one am REALLY getting tired of this shit. Every day a new, negative change on these massage sites.

Edited by Dmitri

They have also taken down the introduction messages.

Basically it is: these guys do massages in this area. Here's their photo and number, if you want it.

I like having some idea of what they are going to charge. Some people I'm not spending 150/hr on my budget. Especially when they are only charging that much because of their muscles and looks when the massage skills are lacking.

Just checked MassageM4M to see if they made other stupid changes (i.e. changes that make NO sense) Sure enough, they did.... they have now taken all the text copy off of the reviews as of today. So now they have reviews with no text. (?) So here is what they changed this week:

1) They removed all of the masseurs ad text and have a standardized format. Check it out....very cold and impersonal. Before the masseur would write some text which was nice and personal. Not allowed any more.

2) They removed all rates. No more rates listed.

3) They removed all text copies from reviews.

4) No shirtless photos AT ALL (they used to allow ONE if it was outside by a pool)

If they are afraid of getting nabbed for promoting sex workers....the above changes make no difference either way. Having a G rated review is okay....they don't need to ditch the review text altogether. Same with ad text. G rated ad text is fine....but not anymore. I checked their advertising rates. They are still the same. So the staff has ALOT less work to do....no screening text or reviews. Alot less services for the masseurs....but still at the same price.I think the masseurs should revolt and pull their ads and go to Masseurfinder or Rentmasseur.

Edited by Dmitri

@Angel , great find. SO refreshing to find no sexual repression on Rent.pro! So great to see flesh again, and nudity in ads. Will contact a few to see if they will provide nude massage.

Well I can attest that TheBlueEyed in DC is a fraud. Site says he was verified by meeting ! If that's him it was at least 10 years ago and many pounds ago. He pops up under different names constantly and travels constantly. One name never lasts more than a month. I basically paid him $300 to leave he was so ugly. He makes a fortune doing this scam.