Is “playful massage” the same as tantric?

RobbieC
This topic is 2220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i have never done a male massage but am strongly thinking about it. I’m wondering if a therapeutic massage that turns playful (mutual touching, HE, etc) is the same as a tantric massage (where the whole bodies are involved throughout). The latter sounds more fun to me but please tell me if I’m just confused. Thanks!

My experience with tantric massage meant more stylized positions and maneuvers based on east-Asian spirituality. The body-to-body positions allegedly have a purpose. In my opinion, a tantric massage (at least as performed by someone who actually understands it) and a therapeutic massage turned playful are two separate things, although a lot of the same body parts may come into contact.

My experience with a "Tantric" massage was a regular body Swedish style with stretching and sensual elements through out, mostly directed to the genitalia. Towards the second half , edging over and over but never cumming so you "send the Tantric energy back into the body". This was the benefit of Tantra. I enjoyed the massage and masseur, he was naked but no mutual touching as it was a session only for me to give into the experience.

I did go home though and finish the job.

Thanks guys. But I’ll be honest I’m still pretty confused about what it actually IS. If anybody knows of a true tantric fellow in Chicago or dc, please let me know. I can’t decide if I want to try it or just do research lol

I literally wasted an hour of my life and $65. Being a CL ad was an obvious sign (made me pay upfront too) that it was gonna suck but my curiosity too high. Such a sad excuse for a tantric massage much less a massage. Didn't know a single thing about tantra, no sensual, no HE. After he finished the "massage," he just laid on the floor expecting my to know that we were finished. The pressure ranged from light with barely any pressure to finger tip feather touching. After I left, I called one of my masseurs who actually does sensual.

Damn, I'm sorry. I'm always on the lookout for a guy who does a good massage like NotMike mentions, particularly where there are erotic touches throughout, rather than a standard massage that doesn't go anywhere near the goods, then stampeding towards the HE in the last 5 minutes. At least you didn't spend more.

I think that 99% of the ads for "tantric" massage are 100% bullshit. I'll concede that somewhere there are masseurs who know what tantric means and know how to perform it. I have never found one, and my advice is to avoid those advertisers like the plague.

"Playful" means there will be a HE and probably more, such as mutual touching (which had damn well better be more than touching) and lots of body-to-body contact. The trick is to find a masseur who really means what he says.

Just as "tantric" is used to reel in the suckers, "playful" can be used in the same way. That's why you should ask about specific masseurs here: 411, my friend! Use it!

When I walked into his apartment, I got a strong whiff of cigarette smoke, I wanted to puke. I should've made an excuse like I don't have all the cash, let me go to my car or the bank. The guy was straight too and does 4hand 'massage' with his gf. I'm a sucker and fell for his trick and regret it 100%.