Will in NYC

tsgarp
This topic is 2257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Booked with him 8 months ago in S FL. Super nice guy, sort of traveling around and earning money. He is super cute and a little thicker/ bigger then his pictures show. Sadly, he has zero massage skills, as that was all I was looking for, I was not too happy about my appointment with him.

He did tell me he was Bi and very open about his sexual exploits. He has a unique outlook on life and if you are wanting company or something else... book with him.

If you are wanting a massage... keep looking.

I booked an hour massage and about 20 mins into the "massage appointment", I just had to stop the massage/ rubdown (or whatever you want to call it) and we chatted for about an hour. He is super easy to talk to and I think he was shocked that I really only wanted a massage. He changed his profile after my appointment, so not to disappoint anyone in the future.

We text for a few months, while he was traveling through FL and then lost touch with him. Hope this helps. -xx

Edited by samK

He’s been on Backpage, same pics, upgrading!

Yeah, he said he gets the most responses from Backpage advertising but worries about the police or something because of the owner being arrested, etc.. Have no clue, but a nice guy.

Edited by samK