Chicago Recommendations?

manorbrown
This topic is 2252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any recommendations for reliable guys in Chicago? Will be in downtown Chicago March 19-21...Looking for fit athletic types...prefer decently hung but can work around it if in good shape....prefer younger guys (20's)...all responses are appreciated...thanks...

AlxWard

Mike Austin (though in 30s)

Both good shape, hung, excellent experiences. Mike will kiss you passionately and f-ck your hole wide open!

Thanks for the rec's....appears AlxWard is in NYC when I'm in Chicago and I hired Mike Austin years ago when he was in Atlanta....we didn't click (no fault of his--just one of those things).....

I'm with you. I met Mike Austin and it was fun but nothing I would do a 2nd time. Headed to Chicago next month and will meet Axl while there. But will be doing an overnight this time with Kyle. https://rentmen.eu/Kyleforfun Met him last month when I had an unexpected lay over. Very lean in his pictures but has added a lot of muscle. I would guess he is more like 260 now and wears it well. Incredible ass, good at everything. Would definitely recommend him to you.