Massage-Machine in Fort Lauderdale (flyinglotus12)

WSmith
This topic is 2228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, flyinglotus is still massaging.

His name is Steve.

I made contact with this guy about 8 years ago, never hooked up for his massage though. Very strange guy.

I remember him because his email address and his MasseurFinder account name are the same: FlyingLotus.

(Found him on my email archives).

Thru our texting or email communication, he would ask this question:

"If you could share your stats with me so im aware of whom im meeting with that would be much appreciated."

When I gave him my stats, he never communicated back.

I was heavy and fat 8 years ago and I guessed he did not like my weight and did not want my business.

A month or 2 later and giving him the benefit of my doubts, I tried to communicate with him again (thinking maybe there were some technical problems with our email/text). I used a different email.

Same thing. No response after giving him my overweight pounds.

I tried a 3rd time - I switched things around.

Using another email pseudonym, I gave him my stats - but it was ht/wt proportionate and athletic.

And I added that I was Asian (or black - forget which one).

Same thing - no communications after that.

My thought is - This guy has to have some attraction to you for him to accept your patronage.

If he is not attracted to your stats, he doesn't want to touch you.

Maybe today, 8 years later, he grew some wisdom and tolerance and accepts all clients.

Edited by buckshot1000

Ah I see. Well he did ask for the stats here too. Guess I was enough his type that I passed the first hurdle. It doesn’t bode well though. He seemed to avoid questions I was asking like clothed or not, mutual touch, etc. So that’s why I was hoping someone might have actual experience. Unfortunately the one I really want to see is out of town.

Wow, flyinglotus is still massaging.

His name is Steve.

I made contact with this guy about 8 years ago, never hooked up for his massage though. Very strange guy.

I remember him because his email address and his MasseurFinder account name are the same: FlyingLotus.

(Found him on my email archives).

Thru our texting or email communication, he would ask this question:

"If you could share your stats with me so im aware of whom im meeting with that would be much appreciated."

When I gave him my stats, he never communicated back.

I was heavy and fat 8 years ago and I guessed he did not like my weight and did not want my business.

A month or 2 later and giving him the benefit of my doubts, I tried to communicate with him again (thinking maybe there were some technical problems with our email/text). I used a different email.

Same thing. No response after giving him my overweight pounds.

I tried a 3rd time - I switched things around.

Using another email pseudonym, I gave him my stats - but it was ht/wt proportionate and athletic.

And I added that I was Asian (or black - forget which one).

Same thing - no communications after that.

My thought is - This guy has to have some attraction to you for him to accept your patronage.

If he is not attracted to your stats, he doesn't want to touch you.

Maybe today, 8 years later, he grew some wisdom and tolerance and accepts all clients.

Wow....he sure makes a potential client jump through hoops just to get a massage. I clicked on his link expecting to see some muscular god put a potential client through all this. When I saw his pics.....what a joke! The guy is just average to below average in looks. Actually not very attractive. He should appreciate ANY business he gets. I don't care if you are a muscle man or 100 lbs overweight, we ALL deserve someone better than this guy.

Edited by Dmitri

Ah I see. Well he did ask for the stats here too. Guess I was enough his type that I passed the first hurdle. It doesn’t bode well though. He seemed to avoid questions I was asking like clothed or not, mutual touch, etc. So that’s why I was hoping someone might have actual experience. Unfortunately the one I really want to see is out of town.

Wow, after all these years he is still stuck up on physical stats on who he wants for a customer.

What a douche!

I went into my email archives and found flyinglotus's message from 2010:

"Thanks for checking out my ad and profile for a relaxing massage. I offer a great full body massage, done on a table and shower available if needed. My place is a modern, clean and private home centrally located. I am a 35 yr. old, 5'10', 175LBS. friendly, easy going guy with no attitude. I'm discreet, tan, masculine, athletic to muscular build, with attractive face. Hairy body. NON smoker. I do look forward to scheduling an appointment with you soon. Thank you."

Apparently, from his CURRENT masseurfinder ad, he is STILL 35yo (hasn't changed his age in 8 years).

The only thing True about his stats is that he hasn't grown up at all.