Just back from NYC and saw this guy.

Terpmaniac
This topic is 2155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't think Aaron will forget you. He is a smart, sharp guy and obviously has a good business acumen with his set-up. I've been curious about his group message sessions that he or one of his possies holds there weekly. All of the participants get naked and learn to touch and explore each other. Seems exciting and I've heard that not all who attend have perfect bodies and is a mixed age group. If anyone can offer insight, let me know.

I have attended several variations on the session you allude to, and have found them fun. It is definitely a mixed group and what is wonderful about that is one generally finds less attitude and more horniness than one might otherwise encounter. There are some clear ground rules (no anal penetration) and some words shared about the nature of consent... it is also a sincere attempt to elevate group encounters into a mindful process...

More delicate questions I am happy to answer.

Aaron when I saw him asked me if his singing bothered me, I said no (it kind of did, but I never want to have a masseur in a bad mood while he is working on me). He was very specific in asking me what I wanted before the massage began. His massage was one of the best I have ever gotten, but the multiple people sometimes being present at the studio does freak me out a little.

I actually work in IT, when I tell extraverted people that, they want to talk about things that have nothing to do with anything I am interested, like fixing their PC that was mentioned above.

All of the above comments are interesting, and I do think that as I said before it was partly my onw fault for being open to chat at the beginning and then once he was interested in what I did the conversation became more all about his interests and his singing etc, so I could probably have guided it away from there, but didnt want to seem impolite. Am also intrigued by the group sessions.......

All of the above comments are interesting, and I do think that as I said before it was partly my onw fault for being open to chat at the beginning and then once he was interested in what I did the conversation became more all about his interests and his singing etc, so I could probably have guided it away from there, but didnt want to seem impolite. Am also intrigued by the group sessions.......

not your fault at all.

i explicitly cut off the conversational stuff early on.... but the singing persisted.

but vocal skills notwithstanding, i still found the actual massage rehearsed and mechanical.

I should add that altho he was a bit cocky and self absorbed, he was also hot and handsome, so have been undecided about a repeat, thinking maybe I could guide it more where I want it to go next time.

Just to add, he wasn't singing the entire time for me, just more towards the end. I don't think he would mind at all if you told him in the beginning I want a quiet massage. I don't think the photos do him justice, he is better looking than his photos IMO.

Just to add, he wasn't singing the entire time for me, just more towards the end. I don't think he would mind at all if you told him in the beginning I want a quiet massage. I don't think the photos do him justice, he is better looking than his photos IMO.

Agreed on both counts-may try a second time and be more specific with what I want ( and don't want-the singing drove me nuts as it is BAD! )

Amazing, my XP with Aaron was the opposite. Once we did a 90 min tantric session at MMX that was quite good (B+), had better ones at MMX with Antonio (A+) and Jeff (A) but he was always quiet and focused. Later we did a 90 min sensual massage with light S&M (at his place) that was out of this world, again quiet except when needed me to do things.

Do you have links for Antonio and Jeff?

While I was there in business I hired Caleb.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/caleb.shtml

Sweet guy, down to earth. He’s from Colorado. Reminded me of a gentle giant. He has strong hands and great deep pressure. Chatted a bit and then he foucused on my troubled areas. Felt much better afterwards.

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Caleb. His photo is appealing. His $200 price tag makes him out of my affordable range. What is it that he offers above and beyond a good message to justify the price?

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Caleb. His photo is appealing. His $200 price tag makes him out of my affordable range. What is it that he offers above and beyond a good message to justify the price?

Curious, as well. I assume a $200 massage gets you a pretty special experience?

• 3 months later...

Weighing in belatedly on Aaron. Based on this helpful info and some PMs, I set up a massage with light SM. Because of the SM aspect, there was no chatting or singing; I didn’t see arrogance, but it would be consistent with the dom role and fine for me. Long story short: It was an incredible session. It was intense. Great SM stuff that pushed my boundaries just a bit, fantastic massage, and a smoking hot masseur. Highly recommend.