Soothe App

blake8899
This topic is 2181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used it in my city (not one of the majors) and it was ok but wouldn’t repeat. Certainly nothing exciting and kind of boorish. The guy Soothb sent over arrived in a big van that had the name of his Massage business on the side. Parked in my driveway, it advertised to the whole neighborhood that I was getting a massage. Kinda funny actually but weird and indiscrete. Not doing this. Maybe it is different in other cities.

I have used it in my city (not one of the majors) and it was ok but wouldn’t repeat. Certainly nothing exciting and kind of boorish. The guy Soothb sent over arrived in a big van that had the name of his Massage business on the side. Parked in my driveway, it advertised to the whole neighborhood that I was getting a massage. Kinda funny actually but weird and indiscrete. Not doing this. Maybe it is different in other cities.

I would feel uncomfortable with the van showing his business name. :( Hope is not the norm.

I would feel uncomfortable with the van showing his business name. :( Hope is not the norm.

Definitely not the norm in Los Angeles - I’ve NEVER experienced that. All of the therapists I’ve hired I’ve shown up in their personal car.

Soothe has tons of straight guys who work professionally. I’ve never had a masseur treat me like he’s game for more than just a massage. Well, it is a legit company anyway; and their licenses are at stake so I guess even the “fun” ones are really careful. But if you’re lucky to get a masseur who gives HE, please do share the name! :)

Also, just to answer your question. Yes, Soothe is legit, and I love getting massages from them. Very convenient. Guys arrive in their private cars.

Hi Guys,

Anymore recommendations for Soothe or Zeel in the LA/OC area? Good looking, built, and offers HE

Thank you :p

I would also love to know if anyone else has recommendations. As I stated before, I have a short list of guys that do offer HE’s and it’s taken me 3 years and countless massages to find these recommendations (happy to share via PM)- so any mutual reciprocation on the massuer front would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would also love to know if anyone else has recommendations. As I stated before, I have a short list of guys that do offer HE’s and it’s taken me 3 years and countless massages to find these recommendations (happy to share via PM)- so any mutual reciprocation on the massuer front would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PMed you 1 week ago, can you send me the list? Thank you very much:)

I just started with Zeel. My first massage was great. Very convenient coming to my place. My Masseur didn’t ask for a tip or expected one. I suspect I will eventually tip if any extras happen in the future. It’s just be a matter of time.

Great :) How much did you pay? Was drape optional?

Great :) How much did you pay? Was drape optional?

It’s typically $116 each massage tip included (out the door) but I used a promo code for my first one, which got me $20 off.

Full draping for my first massage which was fine by me. Overall I like the service and simplicity. So I’ll keep it going for a little while. Should be just a matter of time before I find my “favorites”.

It’s typically $116 each massage tip included (out the door) but I used a promo code for my first one, which got me $20 off.

Full draping for my first massage which was fine by me. Overall I like the service and simplicity. So I’ll keep it going for a little while. Should be just a matter of time before I find my “favorites”.

Good. I haven't used the app to hire, but is my impression you cannot see pictures of the therapists in advance. Correct? You can only select male/female and that's it.