411 Mike Calgary

Just966
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.manformanmassage.com/about-me.html

I realize most people on this forum seem to be from the states but wondering if anyone has tried Mike from Calgary, Alberta out. Would like to hear about him as well as some more Canadian content! Find the forum very useful when traveling to the states for my choices and works like to see some Canadian content as well.

I wished masseurs in the US were as detailed and upfront about their services...

* A great therapeutic and relaxation massage combination. Lots of nude body contact, gentle to deep touch, your feet and hands intertwined with mine for a full male body connection.

* Hot Stones and Hot Towels are used throughout the massage for added sensual effect.

* Experience a unique vibratonal sound table

* Scalp, face, hands and feet are all included.

* Hot towel for a mini facial

* Safe and discreet heated clean studio

* Aromatherapy for detoxing (optional)

* Both of us are nude

* Man to Man sensual touch experience you will remember because I touch every inch of your body. Its all about the connection we have for that hour. It can be very intense depending on how much you can give in and relax. Nothing is missed unless you request it.

* Imagine being able to feel totally relaxed, nude with another man.

* Feel free to massage my legs as I am massaging you. Some guys wrap their arms around my legs as I am at their neck and head.