Detroit

MichiganMan
This topic is 1785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is why I feel this forum is so damn important. His profile just appeared in the Boston section of RM, and he'll be here in July. I like his ad, but figured I'd check here and at the reviews site to see if I could find out anything more. Glad I did. I'll assume he's a flake unless someone has any info to add otherwise?

His current profile is https://rentmen.eu/CityGuyDet

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very interested if he goes through with it! He said he was from NY, maybe he might change his NO SHOW attitude!

There are many more options in Boston that I would pursue!

You will waste a lot of time, that could be better spent with a sincere chap!

(Jeez wasting more time on this guy)

I had reached out before and talked about meeting, with possible dates. When my schedule firmed up, a couple days before I would be in Detroit, saw he was in another city and would be going straight to Dallas from there- and be in Dallas during the time I would be in Detroit. I followed up to let him know it wouldn’t work since he was in another city, and I would reach out again. He responded with his rate, needed 50% up front, and Dallas wasn’t confirmed...so could schedule something in Detroit. Too many red flags on that exchange for me.