411 on Chris

Jamesp
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found this post on CL:

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/6517110174.html

This is line from the post:

THE SESSION IS A FULL BODY- HEAD TO TOE- REAL CONNECTED MASSAGE.

That way more suggestive than just HE. But again its CL so not sure how reliable and found his posting on masseur finder. So far opinion seems to be one of those gorgeous Diva masseur. what do thing take a plunge or stay away?

I'm all for people running their business any way they choose....but when a "legitimate" massage therapist

uses pictures of themselves shirtless and flexing in their ads....it seems like false advertising.

Imagine if your dentist advertised that way.....lol.

Ditto! I couldn’t have said it better

I've been to Chris a few times. The first time I went, it was very sensual. He had a raging hard-on and he was all over me. I believe we could've really gone there. But, like the poster above, I got a littler flustered since that wasn't what I was expecting and I think he sensed that. Next few times were strictly therapeutic.

I have a little theory about him. I think for guys that he would like to establish as ongoing clients, he is less likely to go there. But a first-timer that he finds attractive brings out that other side in him. Just my opinion. Either way, great masseur.

I agree that ads can be misleading/frustrating, but I do think sometimes masseurs want to show their muscles and body as an indication of their strength. (unlike a dentist-altho let's be honest, how many of us would choose a hot dentist over a plain one?!). I don't assume shirtless or tank top photos imply erotic massage, it's when they show you themselves in jock straps or less that I think they have to consider the implications